Looking for a Senior Manager of Social Media
Why Work for Full Beaker?
Full Beaker is a young start-up with a great pedigree. We were founded by Edward Yim, a successful serial-entrepreneur, active angel investor, TechStars mentor and member of Seattle’s top 40 under 40. We are building a company for the long-haul. We offer extraordinary opportunities for talented, driven people. We have been able to accomplish so much and have grown so fast because of the talent and hard work of the people who have chosen to join our team. We have a core philosophy of recognizing individual, team, and company achievements in very tangible ways.
Based in downtown Bellevue, we’re fast growing. Our core company philosophy is to hire the best people possible, give them clear objectives, and let them flex their creative muscles without being micromanaged.
What is the job?
• You will be responsible for driving increased revenue by creating, managing and growing paid Facebook marketing campaigns
• As we scale, you will hire, manage, and develop the social media team
• You will investigate, identify and resolve day-to-day campaign performance issues and opportunities, including adjusting bids, writing and testing ad copy, keyword expansion and landing page optimization.
• You will use bid management to optimize gross profitability of your campaigns, and you will continually analyze results to improve daily performance.
• To excel in the position, you must be highly analytical, data savvy and creative.
Who are we looking for?
Specific required qualifications include:
• Two+ years of hands-on experience with Facebook advertising, including building, optimizing and analyzing paid campaigns.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in executing successful organic social marketing campaigns
• Experience building and managing a team of marketers
• Managed marketing spend from an ROI perspective
• Experience performing creative optimization, landing page analysis, and bidding analysis.
• Strong analytical skills and experience managing large keyword portfolios.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, including building pivot tables.
• Self-directed and able to work independently with minimal direct supervision, but recognize the value of contributing in a team environment.
• Extreme attention to detail is an absolute must.
• Previous startup experience a plus.
• Passion for search marketing and the Internet is a must!
• Bachelors degree required, in Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Business or related field preferred.
Ready for the challenge?