Roll up, roll up, calling all awe-inspriring Senior Manager of SEO
Why Work for Full Beaker?
Full Beaker is a young start-up with a great pedigree. We were founded by Edward Yim, a successful serial-entrepreneur, active angel investor, TechStars mentor and member of Seattle’s top 40 under 40. We are building a company for the long-haul. We offer extraordinary opportunities for talented, driven people. We have been able to accomplish so much and have grown so fast because of the talent and hard work of the people who have chosen to join our team. We have a core philosophy of recognizing individual, team, and company achievements in very tangible ways.
Based in downtown Bellevue, we’re fast growing. Our core company philosophy is to hire the best people possible, give them clear objectives, and let them flex their creative muscles without being micromanaged.
What is the job?
– You will be responsible for driving increased traffic & revenue by creating and managing SEO campaigns across a few sites. Campaigns can involve, keyword research, content strategy, content marketing, and on-page optimization.
– As we scale, you will hire, manage, and develop the SEO team.
– You will investigate, identify and resolve SEO issues and find new opportunities for growth.
– You will use Google analytics and SEO tools to troubleshoot and track performance.
– You will stay on top of industry changes, algorithm updates and their impact on our sites.
– To excel in the position, you must be highly analytical, data savvy and creative.
Who are we looking for?
Specific required qualifications include:
– 3-5+ years of hands-on experience with SEO, including building, optimizing and analyzing SEO campaigns.
– Extensive knowledge and experience in executing successful SEO campaigns to drive growth.
– Experience building and managing a team of SEO marketers.
– Experience managing a budget from an ROI perspective.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Self-directed and able to work independently with minimal direct supervision, but recognize the value of contributing in a team environment.
– Attention to detail is an absolute must.
– Previous startup experience a plus.
– Passion for SEO and the Internet is a must!
– Bachelors degree required, in Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Business or related field preferred.
Ready for the challenge?